(Redirected from Wee wee)
|Wee Wee Hill|
|Elevation||299 m (981 ft)|
|Location||Highland Township, Franklin County, Indiana|
Wee Wee Hill (also known as Wewe Hill) is a hill in Highland Township, Franklin County, Indiana, in the United States. With an elevation of 981 feet (299 m), it is the 19th highest summit in Indiana.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Wee Wee Hill
- "Notice to Highway Contractors". Indiana Department of Transportation. July 7, 2010. p. 9.
- "Wee Wee Hill". Peakery.com. Retrieved 19 November 2014.
- Monmonier, Mark (15 September 2008). From Squaw Tit to Whorehouse Meadow: How Maps Name, Claim, and Inflame. University of Chicago Press. p. 61. ISBN 978-0-226-53464-0.
- Hook, J. N. (10 June 2014). All Those Wonderful Names. Open Road Media. p. 249. ISBN 978-1-4976-1186-3.
Wee Wee Hill, IN, makes the prurient think of something other than small size.
- Governmental Unit Reference Map: Franklin County, IN (PDF) (Map). 1:15,000. United States Census Bureau. November 22, 2015.